On Mothers Day!

fredag 13 april 2018

Hello Everyone!
Today I have a quite simple flower card for Mothers Day to share. I´m playing along with this week´s Pearls or Mother´s Day Theme challenge at Brown Sugar, Mothers Day at CAS on Friday and Make Your Mark at Addicted to Stamps and More.
I used Distress inks together with stamps from Docrafts "Trad Floral" set and Stamp "Timbres Clair" set. The K-designs sentiment was stamped in black and then clear heat embossed. I finished my card with a few light purple sequins.
Thanks so much for stopping by!
Hugs, Birgit

4 kommentarer:

Betta sa...

Your card is so sweet!! Love all the details! Thank you for joining us at Brown Sugar Challenge!!!!
Kisssssssssssssssss
BettaScrap DT

cm sa...

I'm captivated by your pretty flowers scattered across your card panel! Gorgeous! You've made your mark in a most impressive fashion; thrilled to see your amazing creativity in the ATSM gallery!
~carol

Bobby sa...

I love the all over pattern and colors on your card, Birgit. Thanks for sharing it with us at Addicted to Stamps and More.

Mariken sa...

Love your card, very beautiful. Thank you for joining our challenge at Cas on Friday.
Mariken DT

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS