Happy Easter

fredag 16 mars 2018

Hi everyone!
Today I´m sharing a card for Easter, that I created using a super cute digi image, I colored it up with my Copic pens and I also added Glossy Accents to the flower.
 The sentiment stamp is from Reprint and the grass was made with the Lawn Fawn Grass Border die. Then I amused myself by cutting out eggs and the butterfly out of a few different designer papers. As final details I added some small velor balls and a twine bow. That´s about it, I think...the front panel was raised with foam tape.
Okay, thanks for stopping by, have a wonderful weekend!
Hugs, Birgit

Entered challenges:
As You Like It - Favourite Easter Character (bunnies for me, they are so cute, I love and always use them for Easter cards)
The Cutie Pie - Spring Cuties
Little Miss Muffet - Anything Goes
Fairy Tale - Spring Bingo (Egg, Bunny, Butterfly)

4 kommentarer:

Marja sa...

Adorable card and image. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Sentiments Designs.
Marja DT.

Unknown sa...

Cute, cute, cute..
Thanks for sharing at Crafty Sentiments Designs, and good luck.

Hugs,
Merlina

Kati sa...

What a sweet bunny. Thanks for showing your beautiful Card for the fairytale spring Bingo.
hugs
mamapia

Annette sa...

You can never go wrong with bunnies!
Hugs
Annette - Netty's Cards
xx
Proud to design for :
Lili of the Valley,
Dies to Die For,
Squirrel's not-so-random Challenge
As You Like It Challenge.

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS