Merry & Bright

onsdag 25 oktober 2017

Hello and welcome!
I´m so glad you stopped by my blog today! I have just finished a card for Muse:ChristmasVisions that I want to show.
Elizabeth Stewart is our Muse this time with two cards and this is my take on the second one.
I started with the background that I created using blue and green Distress inks on watercolor paper, I also splattered some white ink over it. Next, I used the Tutti Designs Merry & Bright die to cut the sentiment direct out of white foam for dimension, and for more shimmer I also used Star Dust Stickles. I continued to cut out spruce branches with Tim Holtz Holiday Greens and Memory Box Pine Needle Border dies. I layered them together and added some 3D snow, silver pearls and sequins to finish of.
That´s it for today.
Hugs, Birgit

I´m also linking up with the following challenges:
Crafting From The Heart - Anything Goes
Simon Wednesday - Anything Goes
Crafting By Designs - Get Ready For Christmas

15 kommentarer:

Jenni's Jems sa...

Beautiful background just makes the sentiment pop ! x

Fabiola sa...

Elle est trop belle, biz

Lindsey sa...

Such a pretty take on Elizabeth's card! Love al the dimension.

Terri's Cards N More sa...

Gorgeous Christmas card. Beautiful colors. Thanks for joining the Sisterhood's "I See Spots" challenge.

Lin sa...

Beautiful, Birgit! Love your take on the inspiration - magical! Thanks for playing with us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge!

Darlene sa...

Absolutely gorgeous Birgit! Thanks so much for joining us at The Sisterhood’s ‘I See Spots’ challenge and please come back again soon!
Darlene
one of the 'Sistahs'
The Sisterhood of Crafters
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS Please come for a visit!

Tenia Nelson sa...

GORGEOUS!!

Cornelia (fun stamping) sa...

Stunning!!!!! LOVE those layers and the rich colors! Thanks you so much for playing along at MCV - its always fantastic seeing your cards in the gallery, Birgit!

Rika sa...

stunning card, I love the snow.

SewPaperPaint sa...

WOW! The white foam has such big impact against your dark background. I love everything about this! Hugs, Autumn

Creaine sa...

very nice!! Thanks for joining us at Crafting from the Heart Challenge Blog.
Bye, Groetjes van Ine (DT)
http://creaine-cards.blogspot.nl/

Ardyth sa...

This is rich and dark and fabulous! Love the 'glow' around the stacked sentiment. Thanks for joining us at MCV, Birgit!

Marsha Reed sa...

Beautiful card, Birgit! Thanks for joining us at The Sisterhood of Crafters Challenge.

Robyn Oliver sa...

Fabulous card Birgit

ElizStewart sa...

Love this beyond words! So many great embellishments on my card that I just love! Thanks for joining Christmasvisions this week.

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS