I Miss You So Much

måndag 11 september 2017

Hello there crafters!
Here's another quick post ... this time with an OLC card for Less is more - Colouring In challenge, where I used one of the lovely stamps from Katzelkraft's "Les Jungles" stamp set and my Copic pens. I also used the sketch over at Sketch Saturday as inspiration.
I used a sentiment stamp from the MFT "Sow Much Cutiness" set.
Okay, that´s all for me. Wishing everyone a happy day!
Hugs, Birgit

I´m also linking up with the following challenges:
CAS on Friday - Color mr Pretty, use Pencils or Markers
Crafting From The Heart - Anything Goes
Everybody Art - Clean and Simple

8 kommentarer:

Sazzle Dazzle sa...

How super cute! I just love the look on the elephant's face and your colouring is spectacular. Gorgeous clean white space and so elegantly CAS too. Thanks for joining us at Less is More this week.

Izzy Scrap sa...

A fun take on our challenge ! Love this stamp set, they all have funny positions and faces ! Your colouring is just amazing and your card is just beautifully CAS ! Thanks so much for sharing and for playing along at Less is More !

Beverly S. sa...

I love your take on the sketch at Sketch Saturday...very creative. You did a great job coloring that cute image too. Well done! Thanks for joining in on the fun at Sketch Saturday this week!

Nonni sa...

What a brilliant image... This totally makes me smile! Your coloring looks amazing and so does the CAS layout. Great job! Thanks for joining us at Less Is More!

Chris sa...

I DO love that image, my dog has exactly that expression when I go out! Brilliant card.
Chris
x

Dortesjs sa...

super cute!I do love this ;O)

Seija sa...

Soooooo funny elephant! My crafty friend likes elephant so much, great idea it looks realy brilliant! Thanks for joining us at EAC. Hugs Michi

Kathyk sa...

So fabulous, I LOVE these Katzelkraft iamges

Kathyk

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS