Hip hip hooray - Happy Birthday

torsdag 28 september 2017

Hello friends!
I hope you've had a good week so far, I myself look forward to a week's holiday so it gets pretty quiet here on the blog for a few days. For today's card I have used the Altenew "Beautiful Day" stamp set and a sentiment stamp from Scrapfabriken.
After stamping with Distress inks I cut out all the parts by hand, I then added them to the card after I first sprinkled it with a little black Distress ink. The final finishing details on this card is the silver cardstock and sequins/blingstones. I hope you like it!
As always thanks so much for stopping by!
Hugs, Birgit

Entered challenges:
Simon Wednesday - Anything Goes
Crafty Creations - Anything Goes
Creates and Makes - Anything Goes

7 kommentarer:

Elizabeth Hart sa...

Wow - so gorgeous and the colors are perfect for the flowers. Thanks so much for joining us this time at the Crafty Creations Challenge, Elizabeth (DT)

Go Sweden 2019 sa...

WOW!!! This is stunning. I love the colours you have used.
Thank you so much for entering our ATG challenge at Through The Craft Room Door this week. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.
Regards,
TTCRD DT
Crafty-littleangel {Welcome to visit My Blog}
Through The Craft Room Door
ttcrd.blogspot.com

Inkyfingers sa...

I love how you composed the gorgeous flowers and leaves Birgit, and the sentiment strip is perfect!

Thanks for joining us at ATSM.
Hugs
Carol x

Tracy Freeman sa...

Such a beautiful card, the rich colours with gold is just perfect.
Thank you for sharing with us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge x

Nandini sa...

Wow! Super gorgeous card! Great to see you in the ATSM gallery. Hope you will join us again soon. Nandini, DT

Diane Louise J sa...

Absolutely beautiful
Diane Louise xx

Dortesjs sa...

so gorgeous, love this card

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS