Happy Birthday-I wish you a busy day with adventure of all kinds.

tisdag 26 september 2017

Hello crafting friends!
Today I want to share a Birthday gatefold card (it was a long time since I did one) where I have used a Wild Rose Studio stamp called "Bella in Car".
After stamping I colored up the image with my Copics and added Glossy Accents to the balloons and some other parts. I also stamped the K-designs sentiment and gold heat embossed it. To the front side, I used a Joy Craft ballon die and did the same thing to that too, with color and Glossy Accents. I adhered it with foam tape and added a small twine bow.
Thanks for stopping by today!
Hugs, Birgit

Entered challenges:
Crafting From The Heart- Anything Goes
Come And Get It - Anything Goes
Little Miss Muffet - Anything Goes
The Cutie Pie - My Favourite Cutie Image (Birthday Theme)
Crafting With Friends - Anything Goes

2 kommentarer:

Crafty Moone Cards sa...

Lovely card, thanks for joining us at Cutie Pie's. Sue x

Wendy sa...

Gorgeous card...Thank you for joining in with the Cuties :)
Wendy xx

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS