With The Wish Of A Merry Christmas

söndag 18 juni 2017

Hello and Happy Sunday!
My newest cards for Muse:ChristmasVisions is made up of mostly leftover scrapbook papers and a couple of old stamps. It always feels so good when I can use up some waste pieces:)
The first is an almost exact copy of Chriss layout where I cut, glued and drawn up my own small houses of paper. For the next, I have used some beautiful trees that I cut out and let the houses stay in the background.
For the first one I also used a Christmas Tree stamp from Inkido and a sentiment stamp from You Do. To the other I used a sentiment stamp from Scrapfabriken and the Go Kreate Large Frames Frilly #7 dies.
Thanks for taking a look at my latest projects!
Hugs, Birgit

I´m also linking up with the following challenges:
Christmas Cards All Year Round - House or Cottage
ABC Christmas - M for More Than One (houses and trees)
C.R.A.F.T Challenge - Christmas

10 kommentarer:

Cornelia (fun stamping) sa...

Two fantastic cards - especially the first one - you really captured the whimsical feel of Chriss' card! CASE this Sketch

Chriss Blagrave sa...

Two cards! Both are delightful and truly capture a village feel. You drew the houses on the first card? Stunning! ❤️ So happy to see your beautiful creations in the gallery!

ElizStewart sa...

The snow tops are a perfect touch!

Lady Joyful sa...

Really great cards. I love those Christmas trees.

Ardyth sa...

Wow, these are so fun! I love that you hand-drew the houses and the snow on the roofs and the traditional colours of the trees on that die cut (PERFECT for this technique)! Thanks for joining us at MCV, Birgit!

Marilyn sa...

Fun cards, Birgit. The snow-topped roofs and your hand drawing is very clever.

foleysfriend sa...

So super clever; loving both interpretation of Chriss' Muse card. Great job!

Anonym sa...

Great card love the idea, thanks for joining in with our challenge at ABC Christmas Challenge,
hugs Samantha :0)

Helen sa...

Fabulous card - love the design!
Thanks for playing at the ABC Christmas Challenge!
Helen x

Carissa Harper sa...

Lovely cards.
Thanks for playing at the ABC Christmas Challenge.
Carissa

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS