With Warm Participation

onsdag 14 juni 2017

Hi there!
As I promised the other day I'm back with my second condolence card that I have created. I got the inspiration for this from one of Birgit Edbloms amazing cards.
 I used Tim Holtz Alterations "Tattered Leaves" die and Distress inks to create the crumpled leaves. I added Glossy Accents and some small transparent beads. Just as on the card I showed the other day, I have used the same Memory Box "Small Flock of Doves" as well as the Svenska Textstämplar sentiment.
Thanks so much for stopping by today!
Hugs, Birgit

Entered challenges:
Dream Valley - Square Cards Only
Simon Monday - Touchy Feely
Creates and Makes - Anything Goes
Crafting By Designs - Things With Wings

4 kommentarer:

Annemi sa...

Superfint kort. Dessa korten är alltid så svåra att göra... brukar försöka ha ett par liggandes. Thank you so much for entering our ATG challenge at Through The Craft Room Door this week. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.
Regards,
Ann-Marie
TTCRD DT
Annemi {My Blog}
Through The Craft Room Door
ttcrd.blogspot.com

Lin sa...

Wow, when I first looked at this I thought you had done something with real leaves! Gorgeous, and those little birds are a lovely touch.

Thanks for sharing in our square cards challenge.

Lin
Dream Valley

Andrea Ockey Parr sa...

This is absolutely stunning! It is so beautiful and lovely and I appreciate that it's a sympathy card, too. I am always looking for good designs to send condolences, so I really enjoyed seeing it done so well here! I especially love the texture and dimension you added with the Glossy Accents and the beads. Thanks for sharing your talents with us for this week's Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge!

Marlene Atkinson sa...

a gorgeous CAS card. Thank you for sharing with us at Dream Valley Challenge. Marlene DT

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS