With Warm Participation

måndag 12 juni 2017

Hello there crafting friends!
Today I'll share a card of a kind I have never had reason to create earlier, a condolence card and it´s for a young person so I've tried to avoid using only black and gray. I have done another one that I will also show you in a couple of days.
I wanted to make a pretty simple card and this is what I came up with. I used  a couple of dies from Memory Box the "Kensington Border" and "Small Flock of Doves". For the background I used blue Distress inks and a die-cut heart as a reverse stencil, I also splattered over some waterdrops. The sentiment is from Svenska Textstämplar. I thought something was missing so I added an extra butterfly that also got a layer of Glossy Accents.
Okay, that´s all from me today, thanks for the visit!
Hugs, Birgit

Entered challenges:
Allsorts Challenge - 2 Or More Dies
Crafting By Designs - Anything Goes
Brown Sugar - Anything Goes
Crafting With Friends - Anything Goes
Crafty Creations - Anything Goes

5 kommentarer:

Wendy L sa...

So gorgeous, love it, thanks for joining us at Allsorts, xxx

Unknown sa...

It's a very beautiful card but for a sad reason. It relays all those emotions. Thanks for sharing it with us at Crafty Creations. Ciao, Lisa

brenda sa...

A really pretty card and great use of your dies, many thanks for joining our die cut theme at Allsorts this week.

B x

Dorothy S sa...

How sad that you needed to make this card. It is beautiful and peaceful. I stopped by to check out the lovely butterfly border and equally lovely background.

Kristina sa...

Absolutely Stunning card - Thanks so much for sharing your creation with us over at the Crafty Creations Challenges Blog.
Kristina DT

Crafty Creations Challenges Blog
Cards by Kristina

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS