Born To Shop

tisdag 6 juni 2017

Hello there crafters!
Today I´m sharing a card that I tried to create in a little more modern style. I used the sketch over at Sketch Saturday as inspiration and an old stamp set from Docrafts that came with a magazine a long time ago.
I colored the images with Copics and cut them out by hand. Next I created the square using dies from My Favourite Things, I sponged the inner square with blue Distress ink and added a skyline made with a Marianne Design die. I adhered the outer square part with foam tape for some dimension. Pieces of K-designs paper hiding underneath. I finished of with Glossy Accents and a gem.
As always thanks so much for stopping by!
Hugs, Birgit

I´m also linking up with the following challenges:
Come And Get It - Anything Goes
Inkspirational - Windows
Penny Black and More - Anything Goes (I prefer the die cutting machine)
Little Miss Muffet - Anything Goes

3 kommentarer:

brenda sa...

A really fun card and lovely welcoming colours, many thanks for sharing with us at Penny Black and More June challenge.

B x

Daniela sa...

Wonderful card! Thanks for joining us at Penny Black & More and good luck!
x Daniela (DT)

Tracy sa...

Fab creation, thanks for joining Penny Black & More @ Allsorts challenge, good luck.
Happy crafting
Tracy x

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS