On Your Second Birthday

fredag 12 maj 2017

Hi there crafters!
Today I have a Birthday card to share that I made for my dear grandchildren. I colored up a digi image with my Copics and added some glitter Stickles and Glossy Accent.
I used a couple of dies to create the frame and a die from Rox Stamps for the word "Grattis". I also used a stamp from Svenska Textstämplar and some other stuff from my stash.
Okay that´s all for me. Wish you all a nice weekend!
Hugs, Birgit

Entered challenges:
Come And Get It - Birthday Wishes
Simon Wednesday - Going Dotty
Simply Create Too - Must Use a Digi Stamp
Crafty Sentiments Designs - Bright Colours
Copic Marker Sverige - Anything Goes
Creative Knockouts - Favourite Embellishment (Glossy Accents...if it counted as embellishment, use it everywhere)

3 kommentarer:

Sheryl sa...

Awesome colouring Birgit. Great design to show off this image too.
Thanks for joining the fun at CRAFT this week.
Hugs Sheryl DT member xx

Rae Ann sa...

Love the layout you chose for this. The framed opening really draws the eye to this adorable image.

Thank you for joining us at Crafty Sentiments for our Bright Colors challenge.

Wendy sa...

Wow stunning Birgit, beautiful card! Thank you for joining us at Crafty Sentiments and good luck!
Hugs, Wendy / GDT

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS