With Love

onsdag 1 mars 2017

Hello there crafters!
Yes, I know that Valentines Day has passed and that it´s time to start creating cards for Easter, but I had not really put those stamps aside yet so it became one more "Love" card. I used the sketch over at CAS(E) this Sketch as inspiration.
I started by stamping and coloring up the Bildmålarna "Little Winged Friends" image with Copics and cut it out by hand. I also added some Glossy Accents and Star Dust Stickles to the wings. For the background, I used green Distress inks, a dotted stencil from ScrapBerry´s and then die-cut the oval out with Spellbinders Labels Ten. Next, I run it thru the "Garden Delight" embossing folder from Spellbinders to create the pattern and stamped the sentiment. I think that´s about all.
As always thanks so much for stopping by!
Hugs, Birgit

I´m also linking up with the following challenges:
Tuesday Throwdown - Things With Wings
Crafty Creations - Anything Goes
Crafting From The Heart - Anything Goes
The Cutie Pie - Simply Love

4 kommentarer:

Nora Noll sa...

Oh WOW!! This is so, so sweet!! Your coloring is fantastic!!

Debi sa...

Fabulous card. I love how you stamped the BG before die cutting and then reversed the die cut in the aperture. Very pretty wings, too. Thanks for sharing this with us at Tuesday Throwdown Challenge. Good luck. Debi TT DT

Sarah sa...

Such a sweet card, perfect for Simply Love at the cutie pie challenge. Sarah :0)

Wendy sa...

Gorgeous, super cute! ..Thanks for playing along with us at the Cutie Pie Challenge :)
Wendy x

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS