Have Yourself A Merry Little Christmas

onsdag 8 mars 2017

Hello everyone and happy Wednesday!
Today's card is for Muse: ChristmasVisions where Cornelia Wenokor is our muse, and I´m linking up with some other challenges too.
I decided to use this little Santa from Vildastamps which I think is so adorable. I did a simple Copic coloring and added Glossy Accents to the hood. Then I proceeded with the lover part where I used a Prima Marketing stencil and Distress inks to create the wall, at the top I added some snow glitter. I tied a Tim Holtz Metal Word Band with natural twine, where I first rubbed in black acrylic paint so the text shows a little better.
That´s all for today! Thanks so much for stopping by!
Hugs, Birgit

I´m also linking up with the following challenges:
Addicted to Stamps and More - Make Your Mark
Craftyhazelnut´s Christmas - Anything Goes/Vintage
The Crafty Addicts - Anything Goes/ CAS

16 kommentarer:

Suchi sa...

Cutest card ever!!! LOVE it!! :)
Suchi xx

Aileen sa...

Wonderful so well done and love your elf

Hazel sa...

Thanks for entering your lovely crafting for CHNC challenge 323 – you could also enter this into my CHNC challenge extra for March - I'd love to see it there too x

Becca Cruger sa...

Oh my gosh, this is SOOooooo cute! I was scrolling through the gallery at ATSM and this just popped out at me so I had to come pay it my compliments! <3 Adorable!

Cornelia (fun stamping) sa...

Awwwww - this little gnome melts my heart! The twine add a nice contrast! Thanks so much Birgit, for playing along at MCV this month!

Ardyth sa...

So richly coloured and also very adorable! So glad you joined us at MCV, Birgit, it's always a treat to see your work!

Kristie Goulet sa...

So very cute, Birgit!!!

Maria Rodriguez. sa...

Oh Birgit!! this little Elf is simply adorable!!! Love it, so beautifully colored, peeking out from behind that awesome stone wall.
Awesome sentiment, love it!!!
Hugs,
Maria Rodriguez.

Helen sa...

Great, fun card - love the little scene you've created.

Thank you so much for entering our ATG challenge at Through The Craft Room Door this week. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.
Regards,
TTCRD DT
Made by Helen{My Blog}
Through The Craft Room Door
ttcrd.blogspot.com

ElizStewart sa...

So cute!

Martina Svoboda sa...

This card surely is fun! :D Great one

Darnell sa...

Oh, my goodness, Birgit, your peeking elf is adorable! You remind me that I have some of those metal greetings - thank you for this idea for using them!! Hugs, Darnell

Emily Shroom sa...

Saw your card at Muse Christmas Visions, that little Santa stamp is just way too cute!

Gale sa...

Lovely card Birgit. Thanks for sharing with us at The Crafty Addicts and we hope to see you again soon. Hugs, Gale DT

Robyn Oliver sa...

Super fun elf card Birgit, love it

Marilyn sa...

Love your card, Birgit. The elf, wall, and the metal sentiment tied with sisal are perfect.

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS