Guest Designer For Inkspirational Challenges

lördag 25 mars 2017

Hi crafty friends!
I´m very happy to share that I´ve been invited as guest designer by Marina for Inkspirational Challenges to join the talanted design team, I´m truly honored to be invited! 
This time it´s Photo Inkspiration challenge...


...here´s what I came up with
A card to which I found inspiration from both colors and motifs in that photo. First, I masked and sponged a panel with Distress ink, then I used the "Watches background" stamp from The Artistic Stamper and stamped with a part of it in the panel too. I added some tiny black splatters by using an old stamp after taking of the mask. The bunny it created by adding silver tape on cardstock and die-cut out with Tim Holtz Mini Bunny & Bow Set, then run through a texture fades embossing folder, then I added black acrylic paint and sanded a bit after drying. For the hearts I used the "soft caress" die from Penny Black who also got both color and stamping. The sentiment is a part of  the Penny Black "Magical Day"stamp set and was heat embossed in copper.
Okay, I think that's enough about this card.
The design team over at Inkspirational have a lot more projects where you can get even more inspiration, take a look HERE.
As always thanks so much for stopping by!
Hugs, Birgit

I´m linking up with the following challenges:
Brown Sugar - Anything Goes
Creates and Makes - Anything Goes/Make it Vintage
Aud Sentiment - Any Sentiment Except for Birthday
Penny´s Paper-Crafty - Anything Goes
Simon Wednesday - Use More Than One Die or Punch

8 kommentarer:

Marina sa...

I can't believe how much of the photo you got onto your project and the whole thing has a fabulous magical feel. I love how you did the bunny! And the red hearts rising from the hat. Wonderful! Thanks for being our Guest Designer at Inkspirational.

sandie sa...

wow you got so much from the photo and I love the collage look x

Creations by Shirl sa...

Very unique idea! TFS it with Brown Sugar Challenge~

Yvonne Garner sa...

Hi Birgit! First, congratulations on being selected as Guest Designer at Ink! Your card blew me away! So clever, very creative and spot in. Best, Yvonne

Furrbster sa...

Such a creative design and very magical indeed,

Thanks for sharing with us at Aud Sentiments,

Hugz Tinz

Virginia L. sa...

Love the artsy and cool design! Thanks so much for playing Simon Says Stamp Wednesday “Use More Than One Die or Punch” Challenge! Beautiful colors and design. Well done!

Shauna sa...

This is fantastic! What a "magical" card! I love all the different elements together and the great use of ink. Congrats on the guest design team spot!
- Shauna

Sandy sa...

Wonderful creation, love it. Thanks for sharing with us at Aud Sentiments and hope to see you again soon.
Hugs, Sandy

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS