No One Can Be Down With A Balloon

onsdag 15 februari 2017

Hello there friends!
I hope you all had a happy Valentine´s Day!
I´m back after a short break and I´ve created a birthday card to a man's 55 birthday.
I started by cutting the ballon out, that is not really a balloon but a Dixi Craft Christmas decoration die, out of a piece of white paper. Next, I used one old paper with hats from Fancypantsdesigns "Swagger" paper pad and cut the numbers out of it with Mama Elephants dies. I sponged the edges with Distress ink and  added a couple of cut out letters under the hats. I backed the balloon with black cardstock and adhered the balloon and the frame with foam tape for dimension. Then I stamped the Gummiapan sentiment in "Coffee" Archival ink and finished of by adding the black twine under the balloon.
Thanks so much for stopping by today!
Hugs, Birgit

Entered challenges:
Stampin Royalty - Dies
Simon Monday - Use Your Favourite Tool (my die-cutting machine)
Crafting From The Heart - Anything Goes
Addicted to Stamps and More - Clean and Simple
Through The Craft Room Door - Anything Goes

6 kommentarer:

Alpna sa...

Great masculine card. Thanks for sharing this on TTCRD
Alpna-DT

Julie B sa...

What a great idea for a masculine card and great use of your ornament die!
Thanks for linking up at ATSM. :O)

PJ sa...

Neat card, very creative.
pjs-projects.blogspot.com

Carla's Cards sa...

A lovely masculine creation, thanks for sharing with Crafting from the Heart!

Fiona sa...

Fab use of an xmas die, love the warm colours.

Emma Williams sa...

I LOVE this card, it's so cool and such a clever design! Thank you so much for sharing and for joining us over on the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge Blog... :)

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS