Love Those Berries...

måndag 6 februari 2017

Hello there crafters!
Just popping in to share a card I´ve created for Muse:Christmas Visions and I´m also linking up with some other challenges.
I used the Festive stencil from Tim Holtz and sponged it with Distress inks. I LOVE those berries, so to give them extra dimension and shine, I added Glossy Accents.
Since there was a lot of gold (looks like embossing) on Chriss card, I wanted to use that too and I think it became nice on the pine cones. For the sentiment I used a Rox Stamps die, and I finished of with a few gold sequins.
Thanks so much for stopping by!
Hugs, Birgit

Entered challenges:
Make My Monday - Shimmer and Shine
Crafting From The Heart - Anything Goes

10 kommentarer:

Cornelia (fun stamping) sa...

What a cool idea to use a stencil! And you inked it up so beautifully! Those berries look luscious! I love seeing your cards in the gallery at MCV! Thanks for playing along!

Ardyth sa...

This is gorgeous, Birgit - love the scale of the background and the bold colours! Thanks for joining us at MCV!

wienerhoneymooners sa...

GORGEOUS!!! LOVE the dimension!!!!! So bright and festive! So grateful you join us!!!!

Hazel sa...

Thanks for entering your lovely crafting for CHNC challenge 319 – you could also enter this into my CHNC challenge extra for February - I'd love to see it there too x

Mac Mable sa...

Such an eye catching card. Love the background and that gorgeous sentiment x

Chriss Blagrave sa...

Gorgeous! This is such a perfect stencil for the MCV challenge and your colours are beautiful! Great technique! Thanks so much for playing with MCV this month!

Robyn Oliver sa...

Wonderful background Birgit, love your card

Marilyn sa...

Gorgeous card, Birgit. Love the stencil and the way you've colored it.

Nandini sa...

Very beautiful and classy. Thank you for joining us at the Make My Monday challenge blog. Looking forward to seeing you in our gallery soon.

Marianne sa...

Love the soft look of your sponging. Thanks for reminding me that I really should be using tis stencil.

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS