A Resounding HIP HURRAY To You On Your Birthday Today!

fredag 2 september 2016

Hi everyone, and Happy Friday!
Today I have to be quick so it will be a short post. This card is to a man who turns 30 years and I chose some autumn colors for him.
I used Spellbinders Shapeabilities dies to cut the feathers out of cardstock that I first had colored in with Distress inks. Then I painted white dots and added a layer Glossy Accents and some glitter. The numbers were made with Mama Elephant dies and behind the panel I adhered a wide dotted washi tape. Sentiment stamp from  Svenska Textstämplar. Ok, that´s all for me today. Have a great weekend!
Hugs, Birgit

Entered challenges:
Crafty Creations - Use a Number
Crafting By Designs - Anything Goes
Simon Wednesday - Anything Goes
Penny´s Paper-Crafty - Anything Goes
Tuesday Throwdown - Clean and Simple

5 kommentarer:

Virginia L. sa...

AWESOME composition and contrast! Love it! So glad that you join the fun over Simon Says Stamp Wednesday” Anything Goes” Challenge! Awesome details and design! Super work!

cm sa...

My CAS-loving heart is swooning over your beautiful feathers card; gorgeous colour combination! Thrilled to see you in the ATSM gallery!
~c

Bobby sa...

I love the gorgeous colors on your feathers and that black and white band. Thanks for sharing your card at ATSM.

Cara sa...

Such a fab card, love the simplicity of it. Sorry, I'm so late in visiting you. Thanks for playing at Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenge. Cara DT x

Deepti Aggarwal sa...

Awesome card.. love the colors..perfect masculine card.Thank you so much for joining us at Crafty Creations Challenges.

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS