Happy Easter

fredag 25 mars 2016

Hello friends!
Today I have another Easter card to share, I made it considering the CAS on Sundays Stencil IT challenge. I know, it's also die cutting and stamping here but I've still been using two stencils for my card.


The first thing I did was to use the Wendy Vecchi "From The Garden" stencil to create the grass, then mask it to stamp the tulips with an old Pysselpassion stamp. I colored them with Copics before I created the background with a Scrapberry Matrix stencil. Next I cut the rabbit out of black coredinations paper with Tim Holtz Alterations Mini Bunny & Bow set and sanded it. Then I attached the rabbit with foam pads along with the die cut egg and the sentiment.

I wish you all a wonderful Easter weekend with good food and many eggs together with family and friends!
Hugs, Birgit

I´m also linking up with the following challenges:
The Paper Players - CAS Celebrate Spring
Less is More - Whats outside your window


12 kommentarer:

froebelsternchen sa...

A beautiful card!
Happy Easter!
Thank you for joining us at
TRY IT ON TUESDAY!
oxo
Susi

Esther sa...

This is great! So many fab elements that work really well together. That background stencil is lush! Great LIM entry!

stampwithsandy sa...

Such a sweet Easter card! I love the little scene and the fabulous stenciled background. Thanks for playing along with us this week at The Paper Players, Birgit!

Sarah G sa...

Love this easter scene and the clever way you have used the stencils! The dotty background adds subtle depth and texture. Great to see you at Less Is More :)

Colleen Begley sa...

What a fun and super cute Easter card. The background stenciling looks great too. Thanks for playing along with the Paper Players this week.

Sharon Traynor Designs sa...

A really beautiful Easter card Birgit. Those faded dots in the background are scrummy. Thanks for sharing this with us at Less is More.
Sharon xx

Mrs.B sa...

This is such a sweet Easter card,
Thanks for sharing at TioT
Avril x

Mrs.B sa...

This is such a sweet Easter card,
Thanks for sharing at TioT
Avril x

Anne sa...

Birgit what a super Easter scene, stencilling works well on it too!
Thanks so much for sharing.
Anne
"Less is More"

Zw@@n sa...

Stunning card, Birgit. I love the scene and the subtle dots of the stencil. Thank you for joining us at CAS on Sunday. Luv, Wilma

Chrissie sa...

It's taken me a while to get around to seeing what's outside your window!
This is such a lovely Easter scene!
Super card!
Thanks so much
Chrissie
"Less is More"

Lou sa...

Love all the textures in your card and the way you have pieced such a sweet scene together. Lou x (Guest designer at LIM)

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS