Shadow Stamping

onsdag 16 april 2014

Happy Wednesday, everyone!
One might think that I have deliberately followed a butterfly theme here on the blog lately, but it is completely unaware that it has become very much butterflies, however here flutters yet some over ...


I have made an attempt with the shadow stamping technique, fun but not so easy. Here you can see my attempt, I managed not quite as good as I had hoped.


Used materiel:
Sentiment stamp - Inkido, Tulips stamp - Pysselpassion, Grass stamp - Unknown, Butterfly stamp - Inkido, Rond stamp - Bildmålarna, Stripe Border stencil - Wendy Vecchi, Distress Markers and one black pearl.
Thanks for stopping by and visiting my blog. Hope you have a great day!
Hugs, Birgit

Entered Challenges:
Less is More - Shadow Stamping
Allsorts Challenge - Spring Blossoms
Simon Wednesday - Animal Antics

7 kommentarer:

Unknown sa...

What a gorgeous card! I love your stamping technique, I think it looks fantastic. Great card!

Chrissie sa...

Pretty card Birgit!
Thanks so much
Chrissie
"Less is More"

Anne sa...

Shadows and spring, what a gorgeous card!
Thank you for playing along this week
Anne
Less is More

brenda sa...

Your creation is lovely Birgit and just perfect for my Spring Blossoms theme, thanks so much for sharing your creativity with us at Allsorts challenge.

B x (Not sure if you entered my Grand Calibur candy here if not there is still time to do so)

Jen Nelson sa...

this is simply stunning

Thanks for joining us this week
Jen xx
Less Is More

Sue sa...

Lovely layout and stamping! I love the touches of pink in the tulips and the collage feel. Thank you for joining us at ATSM.

Deepti sa...

This is lovely, I love the beautiful spring scene u created and also, the shadow stamping creates movement giving life to ur card :) Thank you for sharing with ATSM !!

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS