Time Flies...

torsdag 30 januari 2014


 Hi everyone!
There have been some pretty cold and windy days here with me so it's quite nice to sit inside crafting for a little while. I´m sharing this card today that I made to a man's birthday in February.
There are layers upon layers of printed papers from Authentique Remembrance bundle, and at the top a Vintage Paintables image which I colored with Copic pens.


I sanded the edges and I also added a few things from my stash. The butterfly was first rubbed with some Inka Gold paints, then I added Stickles and some threads from a split twine. For the date sentiment I used a Dear Lizzy stamp.
I had good help from the sketch over at The Paper Players to make this card.
I also enter the Simon Wednesday Challenge- Anything Goes With Twine or String and the challenge over at Party Time Tuesday - Anything Goes
As always thanks so much for stopping by!
Hugs Birgit

6 kommentarer:

Doreen sa...

This is gorgeous,love the image and papers.xxx

Ann Schach sa...

I love it, Birgit! There are so many special touches...the twine on the butterfly, the banner with the date, the stitching!!! Fabulous! Thanks for playing with The Paper Players!

Anne Marie Hile sa...

Birgit, this is such a beautiful work of art! I keep going back to look at all of the lovely details you added. Absolutely gorgeous! Thank you so much for joining us this week at the Paper Players! :)

Judy McMullen sa...

Wow! What an awesome card, Birgit! Congrats on winning on The Paper Players challenge...very deserved honor!

Anonym sa...

This is a very sweet card : ) Thanks for playing along with us at Party Time Tuesday's!

cheiron sa...

Great color combo on this and love all the fun elements. Thanks for playing along with us in the Anything Goes with twine or string challenge over at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog this week!

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS