Two Creative Guys

söndag 3 mars 2013

Hi there!
I've had a couple of boys with me, who absolutely wanted to make some cards.
So we played together at the kitchen table for a while and the boys were sometimes deeply concentrated ...


And actually there was a card made ​​by me too, very easily done with the help of some stickers. The stickers were very popular by the guys too ...


I used the sketch from Stampin Royalty just because it was so simple that I remembered it in my head.
I´m also entering Cute Card Thursday - Something Old (wery old supplies:) and
Stampin with the Dragon - Anything Goes


And this is what the boys did ...OK, it was nice front and back sides as well, but most ended up in the middle:)





That's all from me today. Hope you have a nice day!
Hugs, Birgit


2 kommentarer:

Georgeann Manning sa...

Adorable! so cute! Thanks for playing along with us for this weeks Stampin' Royalty Challenge!

Jacqueline Smith sa...

Really cute card! Thanks for playing with us at Stamping with the Dragon!

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS