Garden Magic

måndag 18 mars 2013

Hello dear friends!
Today I would like to show you a card made by papers from Graphic 45,the Secret Garden collection.
I think they are absolutely gorgeous!


 The front image is attached to a piece of linen, after I had sponged the edges. I wrote the sentiment on my old typewriter, which still are alive.


The black fence were made with a Rounded Fence die from Memory Box.
Then I used flowers, pearl straws and some other stuff from my stash for decoration.
I also used some Glossy Accents on the small hearts.


I also show you the inside, and the back, because the papers are so beautiful:)


Now I hope that you enjoy my little card, which really makes me longing for spring and summer.


I´d like to enter this card into the following challenges:
Fairy Tale - Foto Inspiration (the colors)
One Stop Craft - Anything Goes
Alota Rubber Stamps - Springtime
Challenges4Everybody - Anything Goes
Vintage Udfordring - Vår/Spring
Cute Card Thursday - Anything Goes
Divas By Design - Put on some Pink

Hope this brings a bit of cheer to your day!
Hugs, Birgit

9 kommentarer:

Kelly sa...

I adore your card! Gorgeous papers and they are perfect with the card design you chose. Beautiful job on this card! Thank you for joining us at Divas By Design.
Hugs Kelly

Unknown sa...

Such a beautiful creation Birgit! Those papers are stunning and your gorgeous embellishments are just perfect! Thank you for joining us at Challenges 4 Everybody and good luck!
Tracey x

Doreen sa...

Fabulous card,love the papers...fab design.xxx

paper fun sa...

Those paper really are delightful! Stunning card.

Thanks for joining us at One Stop Craft Challenge.

Mari

Bianca sa...

What a wonderfull creation! Thank you for joining us at Fairy Tale Challenge. xx Bianca

Gunn`s Kort sa...

Kjempeflott, får virkelig en vårfølelse av dette kortet:)
Tusen takk for at du deltar hos VU.
Klem fra Gunn

Jenny sa...

Wow, was für ein tolles Werk. Die farben, die Gestaltung, alles ist so toll.
Danke für deine Teilnahme bei Fairy tale Challenge. Liebe Grüße Jenny

Ang C sa...

A beautiful card

Thankyou for joining us at Sparkles Monthly Challenges for our "Birds" challenge

Good luck in the draw

Hope to see you again soon

Ang x

Kim. sa...

Totally gorgeous card, lovely papers and embellishments. Thanks for joining us this month at Sparkles Monthly Challenge.
Kim xXx

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS