Specially made with love and care just for you.

måndag 12 november 2012

Hello again friends!
Here in Sweden it was Father's Day yesterday, so you might think that I'm going to show you a card for Dad! But oh no, here comes instead a birthday card to a real super mom.
And she's already got it.

 
Oh, how I just adore her! This Kenny K digi was colored with Copics and then placed over
the background, which was made with papers from Eklectique.


"Super mom" are computer made, and the sentiment in the upper left corner comes from Reprint and Rox Stamps.
 

 
I used parts of a die cut from Memory Box called Cherish Border for the bottom.
Some bling and flowers etc.. from my stash finished of this project.
Here are some challenges I´d like to enter this one for:
Robyn´s Fetish - Anything Goes
Inky Impressions - Birthday
Challenge4Everybody - Anything Goes
Dream Valley - Anything Goes
 Make It Monday - Anything Goes

 
I hope you have enjoyed my creation. Thanks for checking out my post today and I hope you have a fabulous weekend! I'll be back with you again on Tuesday!
Hugs, Birgit
 
 
 


18 kommentarer:

Caroline sa...

Gorgeous I love the layout the colours you have used are beautiful and the image is fabulous. Caroline xxx

Corrinne sa...

Oh, yeah, love it! I saw you on MIM. I invite you to join me at the ANYTHING GOES challenge here: http://pinandtack.blogspot.com/2012/11/spark-your-creativity-now-challenge-3.html

Happiness,
Corrinne

Diane sa...

One cool image and one fabulous card Birgit !! Thanks so much for sharing your wonderful creation with us this week at Robyn's Fetish !!

hugs Diane xx

Jayne A sa...

gorgeous card.
Hugs
Jayne

Joey sa...

Fantastic card, love this image and great colouring, saw you over on mim. Joey x

Unknown sa...

I love how you colored this Kenny K image. Beautiful card! Thanks for joining us at Make It Monday.

Eva Marie sa...

Så utrolig lekkert kort! Nydelig oppsett og farget!
Takk for at du deltar hos DVC
xx

nanetteyf sa...

great card! :) thanks for joining us at inky impressions challenge blog this week, good luck in the draw! :)

Unknown sa...

Neat card! I love the image. I saw it on MIM.

Craftyhugs sa...

Lol the power of mothers huh! That's what that image reminds me if. How tough us mums are lol. I love this card and the humour with it. Well done! Thank you for joining us at Challenges 4 Everybody for the Anything goes challenge. Good luck and hope to see you at our next one. Hugs

Sharon - DT of Challenges 4 everybody xxx

Safdar Ali sa...

What a great card. I like your colors choice and that image is so beautiful. Also love the CAS style design like Plastic Card which make the card POP. Thanks for sharing.

loz sa...

Fantastic card and colors Brigit. Visiting from MIM..Loz

Billie A sa...

Saw you on Make it Monday. Great card love the image and coloring and details. Great work.

Unknown sa...

hi...wow what a fabbulous card and yep i saw it on make it monday ...but glad i came for a look its superb hugs sassyxxx

Susie Little sa...

Beautifully coloured Kenny K there! I am visiting from Make it Monday too! xx

debbi taylor sa...

stunning card
love the colours that you have chosen!
thank you for taking part in the challenge at robyns fetish this week
hugs
Debbi x

Anonym sa...

Stunning card. Thanks for joining us at Dream Valley. xx

sparklingblackrose sa...

Gorgeous card with fab colour scheme! Thank you so much for joining us at Dream Valley Challenges this time, hope to see you again soon! Elaine DT -xxx- p.s I have candy if you would like to pop by and enter http://sparklingblackrose-craftmylife.blogspot.co.uk/2012/10/new-yummy-papers-candy.html

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS