Lovin 'Life With You By My Side

måndag 13 februari 2012


Good morning friends!
I´m here today with a wedding easel card. It's been a while since I had reason to make a wedding card, so it was really fun to do this.
I used one image from the sheet  Flowers and Fairies from Sagenvintagedesign, and a piece of PaperCraftScandinavia Light a Candle paper.


The image was stitched on a Lattice Rectangles die cut.
The heart were covered with a lace fabric, another lace with a metal ribbon buckle was adhered around the heart.


I wrote the sentiment on my computer, the Inkadinkado swirl was stamped and then I cut it out with one Nellie Snellen die. The edges were sponged with Spun Sugar Distress Ink. Then I added a few Rhinestones on one side.


I tied a bow with lace, glued a couple of roses and stuck in a pin.
The writing area at the bottom was made using various Spellbinder dies, one Pinkpaislee stamp, Star Dust Stickles, white rose ribbon, and some Rhinestones finished off my card.
Hope you all have a good start of the week!
Hugs, Birgit


Entered Challenges:
Creatalicious Challenges - Love, Punched Border, Ribbon, Flowers, Bling
Lothian Crafts Online - Ribbon, Flowers, 3 layers and Lace
Alotha Rubber Stamps - Love Challenge With No Red
Simon Says Stamp - Love Is In The Air
One Stop Craft Challenge - Hearts and Flowers With Ribbon
Allsorts Challenge - Free & Easy
Totally Gorjuss - Lurve

5 kommentarer:

Becca Fabozzi sa...

absolutely gorgeous!!!! Love the Shabby Chic look. Thanks so much for joining us at Simon Says Stamp.

Lothian Crafts sa...

Great card and I love the heart with the lace round it. Thanks for joining our challenge. Elaine

Sharon sa...

Oh wow... A really beautiful card, thanks for playing along with us at Totally Gorjuss this week, hugs Sharon

Nicola sa...

Stunning wedding card with such beautiful attention to detail!
Thanks for entering our Free and Easy challenge this week at Allsorts and good luck!
Hugs Nicola xxx

S.C.Gardner sa...

This is soooo stunning and beautifully hand crafted....one of my favorite wedding cards I have seen so far.....a work of art....love it...

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS