Love Conquers All...Inkido

fredag 27 januari 2012


Hi there!
Here are my first creation for Inkido, I am so happy to join their design team.
Since there is barely a month remaining until Valentine´s Day,
I thought about how difficult it can be too keep the love alive if you live or work in different cities / counties. Then I made this card.


In my package that I received, there was a totally wonderful lace thar I absolutely wanted to use immediately.


I have used three different stamps from Inkido, the Forever Santa and Tuva Bordeaux papers are of course from Papercraftscandinavia.
They also have cut sheets and this is where I have taken the images from different cities.
I made arrows on the computer.


I applied Glossy Accents over the France plate, and the stamped image were cut with one Nellie Snellen die. The edges got a little white acrylic paint.
I have also decorated with a flower, lace, yarn, beads, a pin and a corrugated cardboard heart.


I added a little distress Ink. and crackle paint to the heart edges.
On the inside I have used a fourth stamp.


Hope you will stop by the Inkido blog to see the wonderful projects made by my team mates.
I wish you all a nice day!
Hugs, Birgit


Challenges:

Cute Card Thursday - You´re a Gem
Papertake Weekly - Happy Highlights
Cupcake Craft Challenge - All You Need Is Love
Kreative Stempelfreunde - Old-Fashioned or Antique
Craft Your Days Away - Distressing


4 kommentarer:

Mim... sa...

Det här kortet är superläckert!
Ha en bra helg....

Deb sa...

such a beautiful card!
Many thanks for joining in the Cute Card Thursday Challenge this week!
Debxx

Anja sa...

This card is so beautiful! I love th details!
Thanks for sharing with us at "Kreatvie Stempelfreunde".
Anja

Lesley sa...

Gorgeous card! Thank you for taking part in CYDA's 'Distressing' challenge xx

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS