Could it be fun with dust balls?

tisdag 3 maj 2011

Hi There! Hope you are all having a great week!
"Dust balls can be evidence that someone has done something more fun!"
Thoughtful words right!
I was inspired by Simon Says Stamp and Show some Hands Challenge this week.
And I found a hand at The Graphic Fairy that I wanted to use.
 It is very much Steampunk over it, and first I chosed papers that matched the style.
But then I did not think it looked like so much fun and it was not suited to the text either, so I chosed some new papers.


The most fun on the card is the lace which I have cut away from an old blouse that I would throw away. This is recycling when it is funniest!


I hope you see that I have used my Black Magic core´dinations paper, I have them but use them almost never.
Then I have used Pinkpaislees paper Butterfly Garden.


A bit Glossy Accents on the hand...


I have used Shapeabilities Floral Doily Motifs and seam binding that I colored in for the flower, and a brad in the middle.
The inside...


I will not bore you with a lot of details so I stay there I think.
I just looked up and I can tell you that It is snowing outside my window right now! What about that!


Entered Challenges:
Top Tip Tuesday - Open Challenge
Pear Tree Design - Free For All
Stamp With Fun - Lace or Ribbon
Scrappy Frogs Challenge - Anything Goes
Wags´n Whiskers - Use Die or Punch
Sketch Saturday - I used this weeks sketch

Hope you have a warm and sunny day!

Hugs, Birgit

9 kommentarer:

Lori sa...

What a beautiful card! I love the lace and the flower! Thank you for joining the Simon Says Stamp and Show Challenge!

Candy C sa...

Beautiful card. Love the layers on that exquisite flower! Thanks for sharing your art with us at Simon Says Stamp and Show Challenge! <3 Candy

email: Steph@SimonSaysStamp.com sa...

Lovely stitching and papers! That flower is pretty as well!

Thanks so much for entering the Simon Says Stamp & Show Challenge!!!

-Sarah

Jill sa...

stunning card Bridget love the flower and detail you've added thanks for joining us at PTW hugs Jill xx

Tanya S sa...

Oh so pretty ,love all the layers.Great idea with the lace!!Thanks for joining us at CYP!

Maggie's Crafts sa...

Simply stunning!

Thank you for joining us at Top Tip Tuesday in ANYTHING GOES challenge!

Maggie
xx

Anonym sa...

really cool love the way the hand is pointing to the nice brad! Thanks for joining in with us at Top Tip Tuesday this time, hope to see you again hugs Samantha :0)

Nancy sa...

Very, very pretty!!! Love the doily flower!

The Crafty Den sa...

Hi Birgit, what a gorgeous card. I love the vintage style and your lace is so pretty. Thanks for joining us at stamp with fun this week. Hugs, Denise x

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS