A Spoon Full Of Sugar

fredag 8 april 2011

Hello, Happy Friday!
Sometimes the design papers so beautiful that I just have to allow it to be the focal point of the project, and todays card is such one.
The patterns and colors of this paper from Pinkpaislees Butterfly Garden is so beautiful that I didn´t want to cover it up. I applied just a little Glossy Accents to the flowers to give them more dimension.



A variety of Ribbons, Lace and flowers from Floral Emb./Pateloo gave just the right look.


A little key charm and a Happy Birthday tag.



Inside Sentiment: Vilda Stamps "Wild roses and friends always come back"
Colors: Distress Ink. Tattered Rose, Copics and Twinklings - Heavenly White

I enter this card into the challenge-Tons Of Texture at A Spoon Full Of Sugar.
I have a busy day ahead, so that´ll be it for today!
As always, I thank you so much for stopping in! I wish you a wonderful weekend!!!
Hugs, Birgit.
Free Smiley Courtesy of www.millan.net


Inga kommentarer:

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS