You´re One In A Buzz-Illion

torsdag 23 februari 2017

Hello there!
The sun is shining outside my window right now and I have to admit that the sun gives me hope for the coming spring, the best of seasons, if you ask me:)
I have used the "Fly-By Friends" stamp set and the coordinating dies from My Favourite Things to create this spring inspired card.

I colored all the images and the background with Distress inks, added StarDust/Diamond Stickles and Glossy Accents to some parts and details. The grass was cut with a Lawn Fawn die, and all parts was adhered with foam tape for dimension.
Thanks so much for stopping by today!
Hugs, Birgit

Entered challenges:
Crafting From The Heart - Anything Goes
Crafting By Designs - It´s Almost Spring
Simon Wednesday - Anything Goes

3 kommentarer:

Heidi MyLittleStampingBlog sa...

What a wonderful and cute scene!

Virginia L. sa...

This is just lovely in every way! The color contrast and use of white space are so effective and awesome! Thanks so much for joining SSS Wednesday Challenge!

Acraftydivazcreations sa...

Lovely card, its definitely screaming spring for sure. Love the color combinations and the distress technique. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Sentiment Designs. ~Hugs, Racquel~

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS