Happy Birthday

tisdag 20 september 2016

Hi everyone!
When I saw the Diamonds theme for this week´s Less is More challenge, I was a little hesitant to give it a try. And I don´t know if the result is a little too finished for that challenge, even if I tried to ceep it simple.
 
Anyway, I hope you like this. I have used Studio 490 Wendy Vecchis Diamonds Are A Girls Best Friend stencil and white Embossing Paste to the panel. Once dry, I added Distress inks in some brown colors with my blending tool. The Rox Stamps sentiment is white heat embossed on black cardstock. I added die cuts made with Memory Box dies, Fresh Foliage and Prim Poppy. I finished of with a few pearls to add the bling factor.
That´s it from me, have a great day!
Hugs, Birgit

I´m also linking up with the following challenges:
Craft Your Passion - Anything Goes
The Paper Girls - Nature
Allsorts Challenge - Black and White plus one

6 kommentarer:

Esther sa...

This looks incredibly stylish and elegant. I love the ombre effect of the embossing paste and the simple white die cut against it. Fab card - thanks so much for sharing with us at Less is More! :)

Kathleen sa...

Really lovely card, love the stencil and those fabulous dies.
Thank you for joining in our Black and White plus one challenge this week at Allsorts.

Kath

Kathyk sa...

Spectacular!

Kathyk

Sarah G sa...

This is gorgeous, Birgit! I love the ombre diamonds and white die cut flowers - such a lovely combination of elements. Thank you for playing along with us at Less is More this week :)

SweetScraps sa...

Beautiful and elegant! Love the flower stems and pearls, perfect for our "nature" challenge! Thanks for joining us at the PaperGirls.

Julieanne..aka pinkjools sa...

Beautiful card....Thank you for playing at CYP this week....Joolsx

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS