Summery Birthday Card

onsdag 6 juli 2016

Hello there!
I found some old paper material from Panduro in my stash and got the desire to make something of it. Said and done, this is what came out.




Supplies:
Sentiment stamps on the inside - Stampingbella Tiny Townie Birthday Party stamp set, the other two is from Svensktextstämplar
Sentiment stamp on the front side - unknown
Die - Die-namics Fancy Fluorish
Seambinding that I colored in with yellow Distress inks
Fabric flower, pearl and a metal clip

I think I'll continue to dive deep into my stash and see what I find there, and maybe do a little summer cleaning;)
Okay that´s all for me...wishing you all a happy day!
Hugs, Birgit

Entered challenges:
Fairy Tale - Summer
Deep Ocean - Colours of Summer
Creatalicious - Anything Goes
Crafting With Friends - Anything Goes
Crafting By Designs - Anything Goes
Craft For The Craic - Summer Breeze
The Ribbon Girl - Anything Goes

3 kommentarer:

theras kartenblog sa...

wow - that´s a great project.
Your summer card is wonderful.
Thanks for sharing your work with all of us at Fairytale-Challenge.
Good luck!
Ilse (thera)

Rachael sa...

What a fabulous summery project - I love the bright cheerful colours! Thanks for joining us at crafting with friends, good luck and I hope we'll see you again soon X

Bianca sa...

This looks so very lovely! Looks also like much work, all that little details. Love your card! Thank you for joining us at Fairy Tale Challengeblog! Bianca XX

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS