Christmas Window

fredag 22 juli 2016

Hello there crafters!
Today I´m haring a pretty clean and simple card for Muse:ChristmasVisions.


I used a Crafty Individuals stamp (CI-327) which I found in my stash, and after clear heat embossing, I sponged over it with distress inks. In the top panel, I cut out a Christmas tree with a Nellie Snellen die (MFD 015), then stamped the sentiment which is from the same stamp and added it with foam tape. That´s about it I think.
Thanks for stopping by and have yourself a great day!
Hugs, Birgit

I´m also linking up with the following challenges:
Stampin Royalty - Christmas in July
Addicted to Stamps and More - Holiday
Crafting By Designs - Christmas in July
Fairy Tale - Christmas in July

6 kommentarer:

Pam A sa...

What a precious image! Love it

Ardyth sa...

Love the image and your blending is gorgeous! So glad you joined us at MCV this week!

Cornelia (fun stamping) sa...

Awesome - you created such a pretty scene, capturing the wonderous feel I always had when I was a child! So happy to see you playing with us this week at MCV!

Monika Reeck sa...

woow your scene is adorable
love it much and the tree as a window is clever made too
great idea and awesome card
Many thanks to joining ATSM this time
hugs
Monika (ATSM DT)

Marilyn sa...

Love the scene in your tree, and the colors are perfect.

Anonym sa...

Love how you blended all the colors! Awesome card!!!

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS