A Simple Congrats

onsdag 6 april 2016

Hello & Happy Wednesday!
Today I have a card where I wanted to try out "inlaid die" technique, if it is a technique I don´t really know, but anyway here is my attempt.


 I used two dies, the sentiment from Moa Pyssel and the Memory Box "Latchette Border" die to the inlay. Then I stamped small flowers with an old Inkido stamp and colored them with my Copics. And that´s about it I think, except that I added some gold glitter enamel dots.
Thanks for visiting and enjoy the spring friends!
Hugs, Birgit

I´m linking up with the following challenges:
Ett Trykk - CAS
Addicted to CAS - Inlaid Dies
Crafting From The Heart - Anything Goes

4 kommentarer:

Barb Ghig sa...

Another really gorgeous card, Birgit! Such a lovely design, and I love the pattern on your inlaid die cut sentiment! So happy you played along with us this week at Addicted to CAS! We always love to see your creations in the gallery!

Susan sa...

Great design. Love your inlaid dies! Thanks for sharing at ATCAS!

Anonym sa...

Oooooh, jeg digger inlay-teknikk. Det blir så elegant, og når du i tillegg får den regnbueeffekten du har med Grattis blir det jo bare enda bedre. Tusen takk for at du er med på Trykkpressa denne måneden - lykke til i trekningen. Klem fra Elin

Ksenija @Sweet Kobylkin sa...

Birgit, your card is so elegant! Great that you used the same technique twice with different papers, patterned and black. Many thanks for joining us at Addicted to CAS Challenge. - Sweet Kobylkin

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS