Beautiful

söndag 14 februari 2016

Hello there!
Ok, I know it's Valentine's Day today, but it's not such a card I want to show you...it´s a greeting card instead. It's made with 3D layering technique with a rose image from Le Suh.



I hope you also can see the great embossed background that I made with one of the Next Level Gemstone folders from We R memory keepers. I also cut out a Memory Box  Seville Buckle in silver cardstock and placed it behind the image. Then I stamped the sentiment with a Inkido stamp and adhered it together with some other items from my stash.
Thanks for visiting! I hope you all have a day full of love with loved ones!
Hugs, Birgit

I´m linking up with the following challenges:
613 Avenue Create - Anything Goes
Crafty Sentiments Designs - Dies and/or Punches
Little Miss Muffet - Anything Goes
Clear It Out - Theme: Anything Goes Stash: Twine

4 kommentarer:

Karen sa...

So beautiful!
Thank you so much for joining us at Crafty Sentiments Designs & Good Luck!

Karen.DT. xx
www.kernowdesigns.co.uk

Kim M sa...

Lovely card! Great technique! Thanks for joining us over at Inkspirational! :-)

Anet's Crafting sa...

Beautiful card Birgit. Thank you for playing along with our Challenge at Crafty Sentiments Designs. We would love to see you again ... Anet DTx

~ginny sa...

Beautifully done Birgit! Love the layout you designed and the elements you chose to use! Thank you so much for sharing your project and creativity at 613 Ave C!
~ginny, DT for 613 Ave C : [ ATG / Shaker Card]
Owner: RubberMAD (GettyCollection.com)

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS