Hello Sunshine

onsdag 6 januari 2016

Hello crafters!
Today I have a card to show with a completely new technique for me, and I had not heard of it before I saw this week's challenge at Make My Monday - Iris Folding. Then I got so curious that I started to google around and found some descriptions and tips.


This is what I came up with.
So glad you´ve stopped by today and I hope that you too want to try this technique, which was very fun to try out.
Have a great day!
Hugs, Birgit
Supplies:
Round die from Spellbinders
"Hello" die from Mama Elephant
Stencil from Tim Holts Stampers Anonymous
Sentiment stamp from Mama Elephant - Everyday Greetings
Scrap papers from Docrafts
Yellow Distress inks
Stickles "Platina" and "Diamond"
Gold Sequins
I´m also linking up with the following challenges:
Simon Wednesday - Something New
Crafty Sentiments Designs - Anything Goes
Crafting From The Heart - Anything Goes
Craft Your Passion - Anything Goes

6 kommentarer:

Shawna sa...

You mentioned it was new technique for you but my question is do you like it.. You did a fabulous job!! You look a pro!! Thank you so much for stopping by MMM and I am looking forward to seeing more of your wonderful work.
Your newest follower and fan!
Shawna DT

luvmycards.blogspot.com sa...

I love this color combination and such a neat layout! Thanks for playing with us at Craft Your Passion!
Carolyn, DT

AO Creations sa...

Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at Make My Monday, good luck!!! Amy DT

Unknown sa...

Awesome. Thank you so much for entering our ATG challenge at Craft Your Passion this week. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.
Regards,
Tammi , CYP DT
makememories4life {My Blog}

Skrater sa...

Very cool card! Love this technique.

debby4000 sa...

Gorgeous card, love how you incorporated the Iris Folding with the sun rays, brilliant.
Thank you for joining us at Simon says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.
Luv
Debby

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS