Congratulations On Your Day

fredag 22 januari 2016

Hello crafters!
Yay, it's Friday again ... this week has gone so fast. We have a wonderful winter weather here with me right now, snow and cold. Therefore, I have also had time to look through some old crafts materal and there I found stuff to this card in an elegant style.


Maybe you can still get the sentiment stamp from Bildmålarna, and the bow is made with a Memory Box "Truly Gifted" die.
Thanks so much for visiting...I hope you have a great friday!
Hugs, Birgit

I´m entering this in the following challenges:
613 Avenue Create - Anything Goes Stylish and Elegant

1 kommentar:

Unknown sa...

Beautiful card! Very elegant! Bow is very nice detail!
Thank you very much for sharing you work with us at 613 Avenue Create this week. Good luck and hope to see you again soon!
Sasha

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS