Exercise Log

onsdag 25 november 2015

Hi there!
Today I have something completely different to show you, I think it's good to get a break with something other than just Christmas projects. I usually write down my training in a simple diary, and it is time to start a new one.


 As usual I want alter it and this time I want it to have a clean and precise expression. Therefore, it has got natural colors, fast legs and a pounding heart ... and that is all that is needed.
Many thanks for stopping by - I hope you enjoyed my project!
Hugs, Birgit

Entered challenges:
Simon Wednesday - Anything Goes
Kraftyhands Blog - Need for Speed
Through The Craft Room Door - Anything Goes
Crafting From The Heart - Anything Goes
Craft Your Passion - Anything Goes

6 kommentarer:

  1. Great idea live the legs lol. Thank you for joining us on the Kraftyhands Blog Challenge. Hugs Jeanette xx

    SvaraRadera
  2. Perfect pounding pulsating heart . Love it . And the limbering long legs . Thanks for sharing with us at Kraftyhands Challenge

    SvaraRadera
  3. Great Creation! Thanks for sharing at Kraftyhands and good luck with the challenge. Judy DT

    SvaraRadera
  4. Love this, Birgit - made me smile! Thanks for playing with us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge!

    SvaraRadera
  5. Thank you so much for entering our ATG challenge at Through The Craft Room Door this week. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.
    Best Regards, Mary

    TTCRD DT
    Thyme To Create {My Blog}

    SvaraRadera

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS