Wonderful Handmade Paper

söndag 13 september 2015

Hello crafters!
I´m back again and this time, I have a really simple card in a wonderful material to show. This paper is handmade and therefore it has wonderful structure with rough edges and creamy color.


I die cut a heart on the front, then I folded and stitched it together with a white inner paper. Next I added a die cut Feather from Spellbinders which was sponged with Black and Vintage Photo DI, and using the Tim´s Celebrate dies I cut out the words Happy Birthday in black CS.


On the inner paper I used a heart as a stencil and stamped inside it with a Inkido text/butterfly stamp. To finish the card, I added a bling stone on the feather.
Thanks so much for stopping by and have a wonderful Sunday!
Hugs, Birgit

Entered Challenges:
613 Avenue Create - Anything Goes, Love Me Do
Creative Knockouts - Clean and Simple
Simon Monday - Stamp And Punch/Die Cut
Through The Purple Haze - Happy Birthday
Craft Your Passion - Anything Goes

6 kommentarer:

Lisa J sa...

Very elegant card. Thanks for sharing with us this month. Lisa DT Through The Purple Haze Challenges

Denise Goeldner sa...

Gorgeous card, love the image used too. Thanks so much for joining us over at Creative Knockouts, good luck and hope to see you again.
~ Denise DT ~
Creative Knockouts
{Denise's Patch of Creativity}
{Lil Patch of Crafty Friends Challenge}

Michelle sa...

Beautiful! The design is absolutely wonderful! Thank you for sharing your card with us for the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge, Birgitta. It was a pleasure visiting your blog today. ~Michelle

Meihsia Liu sa...

Love your gorgeous card! The rough edge and creamy color is so beautiful. Thank you so much for sharing with us at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge. :)

Rachel Jolley sa...

Oh my, what a stunner of a card! So beautiful and very elegant, where oh where did you get that wonderful handmade paper, I love it?!

April sa...

What a beautiful card. I always like the black and white - it looks so clean and fresh. Thank you for joining us at the Creative Knockouts Challenge.
April

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS