Christmas Wreath

söndag 20 september 2015

Hello crafters!
Today I have a new card for Muse:ChristmasVisions to show you, I love Betty Wrights card so I tried to make a similar.


First I stamped a background wreath using Distress Markers and a Reprint stamp from the Julflicka set. Then I let my die cut machine work and used the Memory Box Frostyville Wreath die, Tim Holtz Alterations Holiday Greens dies, Poppy Stamps Small Blooming Poinsettia die and Mandys sentiment die. I mounted them all as shown. To finish of, I added a few pearls and a little gold glitter for sparkle.
Thanks for stopping by my blog today!
Hugs, Birgit

I´m also linking up with the following challenges:
Penny´s Paper-Crafty - Use a Bow and/or Christmas
Simply Create Too - Early Holiday Wishes
Craft Your Passion - Anything Goes

7 kommentarer:

Willeke sa...

Fab card, great colours and design !
Thanks for sharing it with us and hope to see you again in our next challenge as well,
Hugs
Willeke
DT Through The Craft Room Door
Made by Willeke {My personal Blog}

Ardyth sa...

Beautiful - the details on this are absolutely stunning! So glad you joined us at MCV this week, Birgit!

Jenni's Jems sa...

Wow this is simply gorgeous ,I love it! x

mags sa...

A lovely creation. Thanks for sharing with us at Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenges.
Mags
x

Marybeth sa...

Oh my gobs this is just so elegant and beautiful! Wow! I love all the gorgeous dies you used to create this wonderful wreath card!

Marilyn sa...

Love all the details, Birgit. Beautiful card.

Chriss Blagrave sa...

Beautiful distress ink stamping and wonderful use of the die cuts!
Thanks so much for playing at MCV!

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS