Be Joyful

söndag 21 december 2014

Hi everyone!
 I cannot believe Christmas almost is here, where did the month go? I have still lots of things to do before Christmas:) I have a card to share made with PION designs lovely vintage paper, I hope you like it.


I used sentiment stamps from Penny Black and You Do, I also added some rub on transfers.
I think that´s it for today. I hope you have a great weekend!
Hugs, Birgit

Entered Challenges:
Brown Sugar - Christmas
613 Avenue Create - Anything Goes (Winter Solstice-use a Snowflake)
Penny´s Paper Crafty - Anything Goes
ABC Christmas - Y is for Your Family
Vintage Udfordring - Julekort

3 kommentarer:

~ginny sa...

Birgit, I am so glad you shared your project & creativity at 613 Ave C! The cream and blue colors are so lovely together - I especially like the cream burlap you used in your composition. Nicely done!
~ginny,
DT for 613 Ave Create – [ ATG / twist: “Winter Solstice”]
Owner: RubberMAD at [GettyCollection.com]

Anonym sa...

Lovely card love those bells too! Thanks for Playing along with us this time at ABC Christmas Challenge, hugs Samantha :0)

Laura W sa...

Great vintage card, love the bells and ribbon touch. Thanks for joining us at Penny's challenges. See you next week for a new challenge :)

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS