Congrats

fredag 29 augusti 2014

Hi everyone!
I´m back with a new card and it is my contribution to The Shabby Tea Room challenge that "Celebrate" this week. So... why don´t you join me for a Coffee? 


Oh, I love those shabby pink colors from the papers I used, and together with some collage technique it became something I really like.


 I used Papers from Maja Design "Coffee in the Arbour", PION design and Melissa Frances "Hooray For Cake". Die from Go Kreate "Large Frame Frilly#7". The sentiment is from Heidi Swapp.
I don´t think I need to tell you more about this card so...that´s it for today.
Thanks so much for dropping by!
Hugs, Birgit

I found some other challenges where I think my card can take part too:
Cute Card Thursday - Anything Goes
Deep Ocean - Something Sweet
Sister Act Card - Anything Goes
Simon Wednesday - Anything Goes

4 kommentarer:

Heather sa...

A gorgeous vintage card Birgit, a lovely design and colours, your image is fabulous and great detailing!!

Thanks so much for joining Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
hugs
Heather xx

Padoriaa sa...

Lovely card :) Love your style, all details and composition ! Good luck :)

Robin Parker sa...

Wow, what a fabulous way to incorporate the challenge into you creation. Thanks for sharing on the Delightful Challenge of Layer It.

Unknown sa...

lovely card thanks for joining us at sisteract this week and good luck
hugs Tonnie DT

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS