Christmas Craft Start

torsdag 29 augusti 2013

Hello there!
With this tag I start my christmas crafting for this year!
I just could not resist when I had bought this lovely Glowing Candles die from Memory Box.


I cut a few small pieces of paper and "filled" the candles with them. At the bottom I added some of Stampendous embossing pouders, Shabby Blue and Green Fragmants. The candle flames got some Platinum Stickles on.


  I placed it with 3-D spacers over a vintage image, and a small paper bag with a tag in.


I also used a metal corner that I sponged a little with white Gesso, a piece of lace, a charm and some other things from my stash.
Hope you like it as much as I do.
Have a great day!
Hugs, Birgit

Challenges entered:
Simon Wednesday - Anything Goes
Stampin With The Dragon - Christmas in August
Party Time Tuesdays - Anything Goes
Make It Monday - Anything Goes
Crafty Boots - Christmas in August
Created With Love - Anything Goes

9 kommentarer:

Chris Hanselman sa...

Adorable tag. Love the die cuts. Thanks for entering our Anything Goes challenge at Created With Love Challenges.
~~Chris

craftin-dawn sa...

Lovely tag! Thanks for joining us this week at Created With Love Challenges for our Anything Goes Challenge!
DawnD

loz sa...

Such a gorgeous Tag and image Brigit. Visited from MIM..Loz

Dee's Craft Room sa...

Lovely tag, great attention to detail. Thank you for sharing your work with all of us at Crafty Boots Challenges.

Dionne

Sandy sa...

Very Pretty! Thank you for joining us at Party Time Tuesdays. Good Luck!

Barbara GR sa...

Lovely Christmas tag! Thank you for sharing it with us at Fashionista Challenge!
Hugs
Barbara GR

Shari sa...

Very cute tag. Love the candle die cut and the corner element. Saw this on MIM

lalkygirl sa...

What a fab tag ,love the vintage image and candles
Thanks for joining
Us at MIM and good luck
Tracey x

Jingle sa...

This is so gorgeous! I love the candles! Thanks so much for playing along with us over at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge!

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS