Think Positive, Kind Thoughts Makes You Beautiful

måndag 25 februari 2013

Hello everyone, happy Monday!
I'm back after a short break, with a card that I have made of some old left over paper pieces.


First I stamped the sentiment from Vilda Stamps and heat embossed it.
Then I placed it in a window where I had first adhered Tim Holtz tissue tape to the frame.
A butterfly was cut out from a Pion Design paper, then layered with Glossy Accents and dry Glitter.


The flowers to the left was cut out with the Prim Poppy die from Memory Box.
The leaves were made with a Joy Crafts die and a Martha Stewart punch.
I finished with some stuff from my stash, lace, rhinestones, natural twine, Diamond Stickles, a brad and red flowers.


I think that was it. Right now I think it's fun to use all the old material I find in my drawers.

I found a few challenges for my card to enter:
Paper Crafting Journey - Bingo (Lace, DieCuts, Brads)
Make It Monday - Anything Goes
Bearly Mine - Lace/Ribbon/Twine
Lady Anne´s - Anything Goes
Sparkles Forum - Lace it Up

Thanks so much for popping in today!
Hugs, Birgit


10 kommentarer:

Lady Anne Milnes-Howard sa...

Your card is stunningly beautiful, I love how you have stamped the words and those beautiful die cut poppies look fabulous, the butterfly looks real, the touch of lace give it a feminine look. Thank you for sharing with us at Lady Anne's Challenges. I hope we see you again soon.
Love ~ Lady Anne xx
Lady Anne's Challenges

Jackie sa...

Such a pretty card, totally fabby. Thank you for joinin us at Bearly Mine challenges this week. hugs Jackie DT

loz sa...

This is Fabulous and your coloring is Fantastic Brigit..Loz
Visiting from MIM..

Doreen sa...

This is beautiful,gorgeous papers.xxx

purplecinn sa...

I really like this. Love all the layering it up! Saw you on MIM

Keti's Projects sa...

It a very beautiful card. It doesn't show at all that you used scraps. Great work. I love the background and butterfly.

I stopped by from Make It Monday. My projects are 77 and 165 if you would like to sneak a peek too.

Have a lovely day,
K.

Debora sa...

Your card is beautiful,inside and out! Saw you at MIM

craftygranny sa...

Absolutely stunning. I love butterflies . Thanks for sharing with us at Lady Anne's hugs trisha x

shaz earl sa...

Great project!
Thank you for joining us at Sparkles Monthly Challenges for our * Lace it up * challenge
Hope you will join us again
Hugs Shaz xx

Sheetal sa...

Its a an awesome card Birgit.Loved all the details.

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS