Best Friends

torsdag 18 oktober 2012

 
Hi, and welcome to my blog today!
Autumn has really arrived and I have borrowed a little of all the fall colors to my card. I also think that the stamp motif brings a bit of peace and reflection that I like.

 
 I decided to color the horse image from Whimsy Stamps with Copics, around the edges I stamped some leaves with Distress Ink.
For the background I used some papers I had left from Pinkpaislee the Butterfly Garden Collection.

 
The sentiment from Inkido is a favorite, it says: Wishing you all that you desire. It was cut and embossed with the smallest of the Nestabilities Long Classic Scalloped Rectangles Large dies.
A lovely lace from The Funkie Junkie Boutique was adhered behind the image, that I first had tied some string around.

 
Flowers, leaves, pearls, a metal corner, seam binding tied to a bow, and swirls made with Floral Fluorishes dies finished of my card.
On the inside I made a pocket with a tag.
Thanks for visiting! Have a wonderful day!
Hugs, Birgit
 
Entered Challenges:
Cupcake Craft - Two´s Company
Bearly Mine - Anything Goes
Crafts and Me - Lace and Pearls
Scrappy Frogs - Fall/Halloween
Try It On Tuesday - Autumn Colors
 

10 kommentarer:

Caroline sa...

WOW this is stunning image coloured beautifully and the layout is gorgeous. Caroline xxx

Fleur sa...

A real beauty,
HUGZ Fleur xXx

Evil Edna sa...

lovley great colouring , really tunes in with the flowers. thank you for sharing us at TIOT.EE

Synnøve Dyhring sa...

Nydeligt kort,så fint farga det flotte motivet.Herligt dekorert,klem Synnøve

Shelly sa...

Wow your card is beautiful! I adore the sweet image, I love horses! The colours you have used are perfect for this time of year too! Thanks for joining in with my Two's Company challenge at Cupcake, Shelly x

Tracey Manderson sa...

A really lovely card, so sweet. Thanks for joining us at Bearly Mine, good luck and hope you will join us again.
Hugs
Tracey
xx

Martina sa...

I just saw you won at Cupcakes and had a look at your card...wow! Soooo beautiful! What a gorgeous creation!
Martina

sara sa...

very pretty card love the image thanks so much for joining us at crafts and me
hugs sara x x

Mona`s Bittelille Scrappekrok sa...

Åååå...jeg kan bare si WOOOOOWWWW....Fantastisk fargelegging av dette flott motivet. Nyyyydelig kort! Kjempejobb! Tusen takk for at du deltar hos Crafts and Me med dette mesterverket. Klem...Mona

Linda Coughlin, the funkie junkie sa...

What a sweet, sweet image and your color is out of this world! What a lovely piece of work - I love seeing how you used the filigree corner and the lace - gorgeous! Sorry I am so late getting around to thanking you for sharing in Sunday Share at Frilly and Funkie. I'm so thrilled that you played along and best of luck in the drawing!

Hugs,
Linda

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS