torsdag 18 oktober 2012

Best Friends

Hi, and welcome to my blog today!
Autumn has really arrived and I have borrowed a little of all the fall colors to my card. I also think that the stamp motif brings a bit of peace and reflection that I like.

 I decided to color the horse image from Whimsy Stamps with Copics, around the edges I stamped some leaves with Distress Ink.
For the background I used some papers I had left from Pinkpaislee the Butterfly Garden Collection.

The sentiment from Inkido is a favorite, it says: Wishing you all that you desire. It was cut and embossed with the smallest of the Nestabilities Long Classic Scalloped Rectangles Large dies.
A lovely lace from The Funkie Junkie Boutique was adhered behind the image, that I first had tied some string around.

Flowers, leaves, pearls, a metal corner, seam binding tied to a bow, and swirls made with Floral Fluorishes dies finished of my card.
On the inside I made a pocket with a tag.
Thanks for visiting! Have a wonderful day!
Hugs, Birgit
Entered Challenges:
Cupcake Craft - Two´s Company
Bearly Mine - Anything Goes
Crafts and Me - Lace and Pearls
Scrappy Frogs - Fall/Halloween
Try It On Tuesday - Autumn Colors

10 kommentarer:

  1. WOW this is stunning image coloured beautifully and the layout is gorgeous. Caroline xxx

  2. A real beauty,
    HUGZ Fleur xXx

  3. lovley great colouring , really tunes in with the flowers. thank you for sharing us at TIOT.EE

  4. Nydeligt kort,så fint farga det flotte motivet.Herligt dekorert,klem Synnøve

  5. Wow your card is beautiful! I adore the sweet image, I love horses! The colours you have used are perfect for this time of year too! Thanks for joining in with my Two's Company challenge at Cupcake, Shelly x

  6. A really lovely card, so sweet. Thanks for joining us at Bearly Mine, good luck and hope you will join us again.

  7. I just saw you won at Cupcakes and had a look at your! Soooo beautiful! What a gorgeous creation!

  8. very pretty card love the image thanks so much for joining us at crafts and me
    hugs sara x x

  9. Åååå...jeg kan bare si WOOOOOWWWW....Fantastisk fargelegging av dette flott motivet. Nyyyydelig kort! Kjempejobb! Tusen takk for at du deltar hos Crafts and Me med dette mesterverket. Klem...Mona

  10. What a sweet, sweet image and your color is out of this world! What a lovely piece of work - I love seeing how you used the filigree corner and the lace - gorgeous! Sorry I am so late getting around to thanking you for sharing in Sunday Share at Frilly and Funkie. I'm so thrilled that you played along and best of luck in the drawing!