Only For You

tisdag 11 september 2012

 
Hi there sweet blogging friends!
***I have two posts today. If you missed my post for Tuesday Throwdown, please click HERE. Thank you.***
So glad you stopped by today:) A few weeks ago I was asked by Angela from Try It On Tuesday if I wanted to be a guest designer for September, and I wanted, of course!
This fortnight theme is an Anything Goes challenge, so welcome with any project you have.
 
 
The sponsor for this month are Smudgetastic Digis and the lucky winner will receive 3 free digi´s.
 
 
Myself I have done a muffin easel card. I think that the image, which is a free digi from Sliekje Stamps are perfect for this card. Isn´t the mouse cute!
You have a template here for the muffin, but I had to cut it down a bit to get it right.
 
 
I used some old papers from Panduro and white corrugated cardboard that I sponged with black distress ink.
After I had colored the image with Copics, I just added Glossy Accents and some pearls. It was cut and embossed with the largest Floral Doily Motifs Shapeabilities die.
At the bottom of my card I added Venice Lace trim from The Funkie Junkie´s Boutique, I love it.
And finally, best of all, a small tag with a muffin recipe.
 
 
I hope you have time to create a card, or something else for the challenge! And check out my challenge members gorgeous creations at Try It On Tuesday.
Hugs, Birgit
 
Myself I enter these card in the following Challenges:
Make It Monday - Anything Goes
Totally Gorjuss - Pink and Green
The Ribbon Girl - Pearls 
Craft Your Passion -Blast From The Past (Challenge 82, Bingo: Pearls,Free,Ribbon)


14 kommentarer:

Mrs.B sa...

Hi Birgit, its lovely to have you as our GD member for October, and this is a gorgeous card with a great shape.
Avril x

Lotta sa...

Oh wow! This looks yummy! hugs Lotta

Davi sa...

Zowie Birgit is the FABulous!! I love the shape and so much wonderful details ;)

Desire Fourie sa...

Birgit this is just gorgeous. Love the colours and embellishments. All the elements work so well together. I saw this on MIM and just had to pop over to have a closer look. Wishing you a fab Tuesday.
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}
{Digistamps4Joy DT Member}
{Tammy’s Scrapin Corner DT Member}
{Lady Anne’s Paper Crafts DT Member}

Kim sa...

love the card and all the lace and details! looks great.
Kim x

Unknown sa...

Oh this is stunning! Absolutely love the colours and such a cute image!
Saw you on MIM!
Nat -x-

Meggymay sa...

Hi Birgit, its lovely to have you with us this month at TioT's. Your card is fantastic, love the shape and the cute little mouse.
Yvonne

Thrifty Finn sa...

Stunning! Thanks for joining Craft Your Passion!

Words and Pictures sa...

Yummy muffin card... I love your layers of paper icing, and the recipe tag is such a lovely touch! Congratulations on the Guest Design slot, looking forward to seeing more!
Alison x

Michelle Webb sa...

Brigit, your cards are so pretty, so lovely. Michelle x

Ribbon Girl sa...

Oh what a scrumptious muffin card - good enough to eat! Thank you for joining in with the Ribbon Girl September card challenge ‘to add pearls’ Mary G x

Cathy Dineen sa...

Such a great idea and so detailed! Thanks so much for joining us at Craft Your Passion this week! :)

Meihsia Liu sa...

Gorgeous card! Love the super cute shape and all the fabulous details on the card! Thank you for sharing with us at Make It Monday!

Angela Weimer sa...

A super Delicious card Birgit! So happy to have you joining us this month on TIOT. Have a wonderful day. Angela

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS