Three Red Flowers

måndag 2 juli 2012

Hello everyone!
Today I have a card in black and white with three red flowers to show you. It was one of the challenges of the Swedish scrapbookings midsummer crop, which has just ended.


I stamped an image with a horse from Inkadinkado and cut it out.
Then I cut and embossed white cardstock with a Romantic Rectangles die.
And after that I cut and embossed black cardstock with a Floral Doily Motifs die, and a Fleur De Lis Rectangles die and drawn with a white pencil around the edge.


The sentiment were made with one stamp from Slöjd detaljer.
"The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams."
It was layered  over the black pieces.


Round the edge I added Black Diamond Stickles and black pearls in the corners.
I punched out some black and white leaves which were adhered with the flowers.
One pearl swirl and a lace bow topped with a brad finished off my card.
Thanks for stopping by! Have a wonderful day!
Hugs, Birgit

Entered Challenges:
Make It Monday - Anything Goes
Stampin For The Weekend - Show Us Your Style
Creatalicious Challenges - Anything Goes
Try It On Tuesday - Anything Goes




9 kommentarer:

Caroline sa...

WOW this is gorgeous love the black and white and the red flowers are gorgeous. Caroline xxx

Unknown sa...

Oh WOW!!! This is just so striking!! Absolutely beautiful!!
Jumped out at me from MIM so had to come over and take a closer look!!
Nat -x-

Kristi sa...

So Pretty!! I love the horse and all of the spellbinders you layered!

My name is Cindy sa...

Stunning card! white black and red is such a classic combination. Thanks you for sharing with us at TioT. Cindy

Marjorie sa...

Another stunning card Birgit, just love the black and red..beautiful card...If you take a look on my blog you will have a nice surprise...

Thanks for sharing with us this week at Make it Monday...
Hugs,
Marjorie
xx

Shelly Schmidt sa...

Beautifully done- love the B/W with a pop of the red color! Found you at MIM

Lou Sims sa...

Stunningly striking card and that red flower makes your cad "pop". Saw your card on MIM and had to pop over.

Lou
x

Debra Pate sa...

I do love the red flowers. They pop so beautifully on the card. I saw this on Make it Monday.

Hugs,
Debra Pate
Fabulously Creative
http://debrapate.blogspot.com

Debs M sa...

wow this is stunning, saw it on mim x

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS