A Summer Day

onsdag 27 juni 2012


Good morning everyone! Here is a new card for you.


I saw the lovely stamp by Sarah Kay in my box, and boom, I had both stamped and colored it.
Then I had to find some papers that fit into my image. Luckily I found a couple from Reprints Collection As time goes by, who had just the right colors.


She is sitting and enjoying the summer scents among flowers, along with the butterflies.
I cut and embossed the image with Romantic Rectangles from Spellbinders.


I added some Flowers, Black Pearls, Silver Pearl Maker, Ribbons, Lace, Twine and a Flower Button.
The small butterflies was cut out from a Pion design sheet.


For the sentiment tag I used one Reprint stamp and sponged the edges.
One Floral Fluorishes die cut on the top right finished of my card.


I'm so glad you stopped by here today!
Have a wonderful week!
Hugs, Birgit

I enter this card into the following challenges:
Cute Card Thursday - Here Comes Summer
Allsorts Challenge Blog - Dies to Die For
Make It Monday - Anything Goes
Bearly Mine Challenges - Anything Goes
Crafty Creations - Embelllish It



15 kommentarer:

Marjorie sa...

Oh My...this is just stunning Birgit..your colouring is fantastic and your design works so well with the image..I just love visiting you as your cards always inspire me...stunning!!
Also thank you for sharing such a wonderful card with us at Make it Monday this week...
Hugs,
Marjorie
xx

Hussena sa...

oh wow your card looks just gorgeous!!i just saw it on MIM...your image is so lovely i love the way you have colored it :)

Daniele sa...

wow this is stunning, perfection in colouring and papers
hugs

Caroline sa...

Hi this is gorgeous love the layout and the image is delightful. Caroline xxx

Alli Devine sa...

Hi I saw this on MIM and had to pop over to say hello. I am a huge fan of Sarah Kay images and your colouring on this is simply stunning

Alli xx

Shirley-Anne sa...

OH MY GOODNESS
What a stunner .Beautiful creation front and inside .Awesome papers , colouring of sweet image and amazing embellishing.
Thanks for sharing on Make it Monday

Cat's sCrap sa...

Wonderful card. Fine and delicate realization. The inside was worked as well as the outside. Excellent work ! Bravo !

Thanks for joining us at Charisma Cardz this week.

Hugs from France.
Catherine.

mandy sa...

Wow what a stunning card Hun the image is so cute and you've colored her in beautifully love the papers you've put with her they are fab !!

Thanks for joining us at Charisma Cardz Challenge

Hugs Mandy xxx

Nicola sa...

Beautiful card inside and out Birgit with a sweet image and gorgeous details!
Thanks for using your dies for us at Allsorts this week and good luck!
Hugs Nicola xxx

theboelemas@aol.com sa...

Absolutely stunning! I spotted this over at MIM, glad I stopped by to look.

Claire x

Kasey ~ in Oz sa...

This is jaw dropping gorgeous Birgit. Stunningly beautiful colouring and the card design is amazing. LOVE IT.

Followed your link from MIM. I'm 73, 81 & 83 this week. I'd love it if you to stop by and comment on your favourite one.

Cheers,
Kasey ~ in Oz

Michelle sa...

Beautiful card Brigit, absolutely stunning. Pretty perfection inside and out.

Thank you for sharing with us at Make It Monday this week.

Michelle :o)

Donna sa...

A beautiful card Brigit, lovely papers, flowers and butterflies. Thanks for playing along this week at Bearly Mine Challenges.
hugs

craftyb sa...

Gorgeous creation - I love the Sk image and you coloured her so beautifully! LOVE all the pp's and embellishments. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Creations Challenges this week! bx

Sandy sa...

Congrats on being Shirley's POTW for MIM - a beautiful easel card with stunning papers and gorgeous image and flowers. Love it!!!
Sandy

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS