It's Your Day Today

lördag 17 mars 2012


Hi there! Thanks for stopping by.
I'll be off for a few days so this will be the last post here on my blog for a while.
To make this easel card, I started with this funny and cute digital stamp from Pink Cat Studio. I colored him/her with Copics and a little Platinum Stickles, then I cut the image out with some different Spellbinders dies.


And then I finally got use for that Washi tape, which I do not really become a friend with yet. But here I used it for exactly what it is - tape!
And I taped it on un old paper from Panduro which in turn been sewn onto a paper from Prima - Pastiche Collection.


I made a small package and glued it in the upper right corner along with some flowers.


The sentiment was written on the computer and cut with a Spellbinders Fancy Tags die. Then sponged with Festive Berries Distress Ink. and a small cut-out heart found its way there, too.
I also used some ribbons and pearls. That´s about it I think.
See you again soon. Hope you have a great day!
Hugs, Birgit

Entered Challenges:
Sketchy Colors - I used The Sketch
Wags´n Whiskers - Luck Of The Irish - Use Green
Delightful Challenges - Someone Special
Cute Card Thursday - Happy Birthday
Simon Says Stamp - A Bit o´Green
Everybody Art Challenge - Easel Card
Craft Your Passion - Easel Cards
Cupcake Craft Challenge - Going Dotty


7 kommentarer:

Unknown sa...

Hej Birgit!
Vilken underbar kort du har gjort!Så himla
fina detaljer & färger! Tack för att du är med oss i The Cupcake Craft Challenge denna vecka! Lycka till!

Rosalien Zwackhalen sa...

Ohh, so super cute. I love that little giftbox on the card. Great detail. :))Thanks for joining DC.

Hugs, Rosalien

❤ Kaia sa...

For ett herlig kort.
Nydelige farger, og kjempeflotte detaljer....
Takk for at du er med på skisseutfordringen til SC denne uken.
Lykke til.
Klem fra kaia

Anonym sa...

Such a lovely card for that cute image.Adore the the little package - fabulous idea.Thanks for joining us at Craft Your Passion.Hope to see you again next week :D
Lisa x

cats whiskers sa...

How cute is this, I love it, and that little parcel just finishes it off. Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Challenge this week
Hugs
Jacqui x

Craftin Suzie (Susan Wykes) sa...

What a cute card and I love the little package on it! Thanks for joining us at Delightful hugs Susan x

Pami sa...

What a great card, such fun! Thanks for sharing with us at Wags 'n Whiskers this fortnight! Good luck! Pami x

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS