When I Count My Joys I Count You Twice!

tisdag 3 januari 2012



Hello, everyone!
Now I hope that the year 2012 has started well for you all.
And I thank you so much for stopping by today to see what I have made for the latest CR84FN color challenge. This week they want us to use the color combination Med. Blue, Orange and Yellow.
I have made a double dutch fold card for the first time, you can find the tutorial here at Splitcoaststampers.



My card is made of one Prima Marketing paper from the Romantique Collection, the vintage image comes from a Pion design sheet and was cut out with Spellbinders Labels Four.
"When I Count..." stamp from Rox stamps were also cut with one Spellbinders Long Classic Scalloped Rectangles Large. I sponged the edges with Evergreen bough Distress Ink.


The ribbon, flowers and the rhinestones comes from my stash. I made the leaves with my new stencil from Joy crafts.


That´s all I think, this kind of card was quick and fun to make, why not try yourself.
Hugs, Birgit


Challenges:
 Top Tip Tuesday - Anything Goes
Scrapperiket Utfordringsblogg - Bruk minst 2 forskjellige mönsterark

8 kommentarer:

Sue Lelli sa...

Birgit, LOVE the papers and how romantic you made these colors! LOVE the SWEET doggie! THX for playing with us at CR84FN!

Mona Pendleton sa...

Adorable card Birgit! That dog is so sweet! Thanks for joining along with CR84FN :)

Bellaidea sa...

This dog is so cute and your card beautiful, best regards! c u soon!:)

Deborah Frings sa...

Such a beautifully vintage card. Love the image of the dog and jewelled flourish. Thanks for playing along with CR84FN!

Deneen sa...

Beautiful, I love the vintage feel of your card. Thanks for joining the Anything Goes Challenge at Top Tip Tuesday.

Flutterby Trina sa...

Stunning, Thank you for playing along with us on our current challenge at Top Tip Tuesday, good Luck and hope to see you again for our next challenge! xx

Linda sa...

Kjempeflott kort!

Tusen takk for at du deltar i utfordringen vår:)

Linda, Scrapperiket

Kristine sa...

Lekkert kort :)

Tusen takk for at du deltar på utfordringen vår :)
Ha en fin dag :)

Kristine
Scrapperiket

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS