When I Count My Joys I Count You Twice!

söndag 18 september 2011

Hi everyone!
I´m want to show you my latest creation.


The great sketch I´ve used can be found at The Sweet Stop.
I have made my own flower by using Docrafts Diecuts, Vintage photo/Frayed burlap dyed in gauze, Diamond Stickles and a sparkly brown brad.


But I started with papers from Inkido -Forever Summer, G.C.D Studios and Maja Design - Äntligen.
The sentiment is a Rox Stamp and a Prima stamp. I used Rangers Archival Ink. Coffee.
The frame was cut out with a Nellie Snellen die and sponged with Distress Ink and then I gave it a little Diamond Stickles too.


I also used Pearl Paper Pen and Punched out stars covered with Star Dust Stickles.


I dyed in Seam Binding with Spun Sugar and Worn Lipstick and made a pin with a pearl on it.


What have I used more .... hmm. yes, velvet ribbons, clips and so the sewing machine of course.


I was inspired by the following challenges:

Craft Your Days Away - Pink, Brown  Blue
Our Creative Corner - Not Big On Pink + Texture + Metal
Cute Card Thursday - Anything Goes
Everybody Art Challenge - Flowers

Thanks so much for stopping by today, hope to see you back here some time.
Hugs,Birgit


9 kommentarer:

Deb sa...

Beautiful card!
Many thanks for joining us at Cute Card Thursday this week!
Have a great weekend, happy crafting, Debxx

Shelby Goolsby sa...

Oh my this is beautiful and I am amazed by the flower you have created..gorgeous!!! Thanks for joining us at The Sweet Stop.

Monika/Buzsy sa...

Oh, so pretty! Love the gorgeous flower! So much textures! The sparkly stars are perfect. Thank you for playing along with us at The Sweet Stop. :o)

Linda Coughlin, the funkie junkie sa...

Your card is wonderful and that flower is absolutely amazing. Love the shabbiness of it, its colors and the way you mixed in the cheese cloth! Terrific use of the colors and just enough pink. Terrific job on the Not Big on Pink challenge. So happy to have you join in the fun with us this week at Our Creative Corner.

Shannon White sa...

Goodness this is soo Pretty! Love the pretty dp's and the sparkly stars! your gorgeous layered flower is just the perfect touch! Thanks so much for playing along with us at The Sweet Stop! 8-)

Dazie sa...

Wow lovely card, the flower is beautiful and so much detail!

Thanks for joining our Pink Brown and Blue theme this fortnight over at craft your days away.
Dazie
x

Holly Barrett sa...

The flower is wonderful! And I really love that you did the inside as well as the outside. Thanks for playing along with us this week on Our Creative Corner.

paper fun sa...

Beautiful card. Your flower is awesome.

Thanks for joining us at Craft Your Days Away.

Mari

Sarahshandmadecardsx sa...

Your card is beautiful and I love your flower.

Thanks for joining us this fortnight for our pink blue and brown colour challenge at Craft Your Days Away.

Sarahx

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS