This Is The Life.....Lazy Days

lördag 17 september 2011

Good Saturday to you, bloggy friends!
Hope you all have a nice weekend.
I have filled this altered paperbag with some relaxing spa things to a friend.


Things I have used:
Paper from G.C.D studios
The frame and other figures I have printed out on my computer and cut out. http://thecolorroom.ning.com/


Stamp from Crafty Individuals
Cherry and White Embossing pouder...


Button, Twine in different colors,
Pearl Paper Pen and Lace.


The backside...


I think everything is pretty clear for you, but if you have any questions, leave them in the comments.

Entered Challenges:
Craft Your Passion - Use The "F"Word (Frame)
Creatalicious Challenges - Anything Goes
Allsorts Challenge Blog - Alter/Recycle ( I have in my turn, got things in this paperbag when I have been shoping. )
Totally Gorjuss - Nothing Square

Thats all from me this time, live well!
Hugs, Birgit





3 kommentarer:

Nicola sa...

Stunning creation Birgit, I love what you have done with this paper bag front and back! Gorgeous papers and such a sweet tag.
Thanks for entering my Alter/Recycle challenge this week at Allsorts and good luck in the draw!
Love Nicola xxx

Emma (metalicbutterfly) sa...

great bag love the Altering!!!!!

Thanks for joining in our Alter/Recycle challenge this week at Allsorts and good luck in the draw...

Emma xxx

Darlene sa...

Absolutely beautiful and fabulous use of lace! Thanks so much for joining our 'Lace' challenge at Wags 'n Whiskers. We hope you'll join us again real soon!

Darlene
WnW DT

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS